- 130 amp alternator
- 2-speed manual shift-on-the-fly transfer case w/center disconnect
- 3800# capacity rear axle
- 3900# capacity twin forged SLA front axle
- 4-pin trailer tow wiring
- 4.6L (281) SEFI OHC V8 "Triton" engine
- 58 amp-hour (540 CCA) maintenance-free battery w/battery-saver feature
- Auxiliary pwr point in instrument panel
- Cargo box light
- Chrome front/rear step bumper
- Driver & front passenger airbags w/passenger-side deactivation switch
- Dual A-pillar grab handles
- Dual instrument panel cup holders
- Dual rear access doors
- Engine block heater *STD only in AK, MN, MT, ND, SD, WI & WY*
- Fail-safe cooling feature
- Four wheel drive
- Front torsion bar/rear leaf spring suspension
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- Gauges-inc: oil pressure, engine coolant temp, fuel
- Instrumentation-inc: speedometer, voltmeter
- Lights-inc: dome light w/dual map lights, underhood light
- Lower Anchors and Tethers for CHildren (LATCH)
- Pwr steering
- Removable instrument panel ash cup
- Securilock anti-theft ignition
- Underframe crank-type spare tire carrier-inc: spare tire lock
- Vinyl upper door trim w/integral armrest, map pocket
Truck enthusiasts who crave something special will love this 2003 F-150 XLT Heritage Edition 4X4 SuperCab in Blue paint scheme! Powered by a 4.6 Liter TRITON V8 generating 231hp while connected to the Manual transmission for ample power on the road. As you drive this Four Wheel Drive F-150, smile knowing you can earn up to 19mpg on the road as you turn heads with the unique styling. Admire the Heritage Edition fender and liftgate badges, then step up on the running boards to climb in this rugged machine!
This beautiful Heritage Edition Super Cab boasts all the creature comforts you demand. Cruise control, supportive seats, air conditioning, a leather steering wheel, AM/FM/CD stereo, power windows/locks, keyless entry, and an overhead console to stash your sunglasses and maps keep you living the good life!
Ford keeps you out of harm's way with four-wheel ABS, LATCH for child seats, and plenty of airbags. You know you want a Built Ford Tough truck, and this F-150 XLT Heritage Edition is an obvious choice. Print this page and call us Now... We Know You Will Enjoy Your Test Drive Towards Ownership! Here at Drive Away Enterprises we don't want to be the biggest. We don't have a HUGE showroom and promise you trips around the world.
We do however promise you quality pre-owned vehicles at prices that aren't HUGE. Every Vehicle goes through a rigorous multi-point inspection, Followed by quality repairs if needed. We offer competitive rates with banks that are suited for your needs. Whether it be challenged credit or stellar credit we have you covered with rates as low as 2.49%. We offer excellent first time buyer programs. Open Bankruptcy? Recent Repo? Previous Repo? ITIN number? We have you covered! Please apply at http://www.driveawayenterprises.com/loan-application.aspx or Call today 813-252-5533 Se Habla Español
Here at Drive Away Enterprises we don't believe your Credit should stand in the way of you getting the vehicle you want. We offer Guaranteed Credit Approval with rates as low as 3.5%. We work with Several Local Credit unions and Nationwide Banks to find you the lowest rate possible. We also have lease to own options available as well. Simply visit our Website and fill out the Credit Application to get started todayVisit Drive Away Enterprises online at Driveawaycredit.com to see more pictures of this vehicle. Call or Text us at 813-252-5533 today to schedule your test drive.
Vehicle Inquiry for 2003 Ford F-150 2WD SuperCab 133" STX
Vehicle DisclaimerPrice is plus Tax, Tag, Title, and $599.00 dealer prep fee. Price after 1000.00 trade in value. Other reconditioning or finance charges may apply. Please see dealer for complete details
All advertised prices exclude government fees and taxes, any finance charges, any dealer document preparation charge, and any emission testing charge. The price for listed vehicles as equipped does not include charges such as: License, Title, Registration Fees, State or Local Taxes, Dealer Prep, Reconditioning Costs or Delivery Fees.